Who are we?
Higtal LTD is the data controller. This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
Higtal LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10143571 whose registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX;
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by [the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)1].
Which personal data we collect from you?
- Contact Information such as email addresses;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- (1) For replying you when you contact us
- (2, 3, 4, 5) This information is collected automatically for security reasons. In case we receive a cyber attack we want to know from whom it was generated to be able to take actions in this regard.
How do we process your personal data?
Higtal LTD complies with its obligations under [the GDPR] by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Sharing your personal data
We do not share your personal data with third parties
How long do we keep your personal data?
- (1) Until we have resolved your query and never more than a month.
- (2, 3, 4, 5) 2 months
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Higtal LTD holds about you;
- The right to request that the Higtal LTD corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Higtal LTD to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please contact Higtal LTD at info[@]higtal.com